A little bit about the project
Unicef wants to communicate their cause with more creative and innovative ways, therefore UNICEF has challenged us to create several activities not just to create public awareness about their issue, but also to activate the public, both offline & online to take action and get involved to improve the life quality of children in Indonesia.
We created an integrated offline and online activations to deliver and amplify the message through a movement called U-Report Indonesia.
- Logo development.
- Strategic planning of social media campaign.
- Social media maintenance.
- Digital content (visual design & editorial) production.
- Website (UI & UX) development.
- Video (live & animation) production.
- Event creation.
- Human development (training)